This listing for:
Product: Two pairs of Gold Fren S33 brake pads for the FRONT caliper
Model: ER 650 'ER-6N' (Fits Models: ER650 C9F/CAF)
For Years: (2009 - 2010)
**Pins are not included
S-33 compounds are made specifically for front and rear calipers to optimize performance.
- High static friction coefficient across whole scope of operating conditions
- Themal stability up to 600° C and even up to 850° C for short periods
- Extended service life
- Environmentally friendly - asbestos and lead free friction materials
- Use of thermal insulation stainless steel back plates
- Manufactured by progressive power metallurgy construction.
TÜV-certified. The German government standards are a reassuring sign of quality.
- "As far as street duty goes, these are definitely better stoppers than OE, and will reliably haul you down as well as you are able"
- "Hi all, fitted GOLD fren to my Triumph Daytona 955i 2004 and here's my verdict: back brake - vast improvement. It actually works now! front brake - fine. Plenty of feel and work better at stopping than pads nearly twice the price."
- "I personally run these in my bike and truly after bedding 40 miles they are noticeably better than anything else I've tried! -Really impressed"
DON'T TAKE CHANCES WITH CHEAP PADS! POOR BRAKES GIVE POOR BRAKING, DON'T WORK IN THE WET AND WILL EAT YOUR ROTORS!
These pads are for people who care about their bikes and their performance!!!
GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT PRICES, AND GREAT SERVICE!
We are committed to giving you the highest quality service and normally ship same working day for orders received before 4pm (MST). We respond same day to inquiries.
If you need further information on our products or are seeking a caliper kit that you do not currently see listed, we can create custom listings if stock is available to meet your needs.
Returns are fully accepted with unopened packaging within 30 days.
Due to the safety nature of brake parts we cannot accept product return if packaging has been opened. Postage is paid by buyer.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC, BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING